Sunday, July 25, 2010

6 Points: AdMU vs. AdU







Ateneo 69, AdU 66

-a Twiterrific view of the game (thanks to a few reliable sources) was not great. Mostly not great if this is your team's first win. (From this point on, just append the phrases I heard/They said, etc.) But then, a win's worthy of writing about, no matter how "blurred" one's vision is, isn't it?
-Eric Salamat's "knee contrusion" started to bother him once again. I hope that it will turn out just fine. We still have 12 more games to play. Nico Salva added his own pains as well.
-I agree with my brother. Expect that Ateneo games will cause various strokes and nervous breakdowns. I'm guessing there will be no blow out victories for this season… even until the championship match (I'm already assuming here).
-a good potential blow-out game, but too bad Adamson got too hot and got close during the fourth quarter. I know the nickname "Pocket Rocket" isn't much of a catch, thank you nevertheless, Emman Monfort.
-believe me, there are Sixth Men who can do the job even better while they are concentrating on their jobs.
-The same things that will keep us alive: momentum and discipline. We were nearly beat there. Good thing we've got some of these two to keep us alive. I expect more of these things in the next games.

Ateneo 69 – Long 12, Salva 10, Salamat 10, Buenafe 10, Monfort 8, Escueta 7, dela Cruz 3, Golla 3, Erram 2, Tiongson 2, Austria 2, Gonzaga 0.

Adamson 66 – Nuyles 18, Alvarez 17, Colina 9, Manyara 7, Canada 5, Stinnett 3, Cabrera 3, Lozada 2, Camson 2, Monteclaro 0, Galinato 0.

Quarter scores: 17-13, 41-32, 52-52, 69-66.

Fabilioh.com for the picture.

Special thanks to PressBreakPress (Dy, Valdez, de Leon, et al.) and A.dy for the reliable info.


No comments:

Post a Comment